Dr. Natasha Teosvka Mitrevska
Remedik General hospital, Macedonia
Natasha Teovska Mitrevska is a specialist in dermatology in the department of dermatology in ReMedika general hospital in Macedonia. She is a scholarship and fellowship winner and has a Master’s degree in public health and in the process of acquiring her PhD.
She is a member of many international medical societies, some of which are listed below;
- The International Dermoscopy Society (IDS)
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), Junior Member
- European Public Health Association (EUPHA)
- European Public Health Alliance (EPHA)
- European Society of Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- Vitiligo Research foundation (VRF)
- European Society for Hair Disorders
She is a country representative for the International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections as well as a coordinator for Vitiligo and Pigmentary disorders.
She is an invited speaker of Laser and Health Academy Congress in the field of dermatology and aesthetics, and part of editorial board for journals and publications.
Amongst all her other impressive achievements, she is also a trainer for fillers.