CBAM (Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine™) as an independent board is dedicated to providing standard high quality on-line and in-class education in the field of aesthetic medicine for health care professionals. We cater to health care professionals who are active in the field or plan to add aesthetic medicine to their current practice.
CBAM’s mission is to expand this high quality aesthetic education to all the practitioners in Canada and also all the international practitioners who wish to get education in the field with Canadian standards.
As the social demand towards the anti-aging applications of the aesthetic medicine becomes popular, there are more opportunities for health care professionals to incorporate aesthetic medicine into their practices.
The CBAM™ intends to provide its educational programs for healthcare professionals to serve the global market.
The CBAM™ team includes physicians and other practitioners who are experts in different branches of aesthetic medicine, who are dedicated to providing the best educational platforms to transfer their knowledge to the other professionals with the goal of best quality practice for the public.
CBAM™ provides education to the members by expanding the high quality materials and contents, hands-on courses and workshops, designations, congress and events, podcasts and webinars with featuring the most experienced experts in the aesthetic field.
CBAM™ caters to:
- Physicians specialized in aesthetic medicine.
- Physicians with non-aesthetic medicine specialization.
- Medical residents and medical students.
- Nurses practitioners and nurses who currently practice in this field or plan to start practicing in this field.
- Nursing students.
and other health care practitioners such as dentists, naturopathic doctors and respiratory therapists who add the aesthetic treatments to their practice.
Aesthetic Medicine Courses:
CBAM™ proudly serves the Canadian practitioners by providing high quality education in the field. The Board Certified Package (For doctors) and CAMP Certified Package (For nurses) are the most popular CBAM products which are offered to a large number of practitioners and they have been beneficial solutions for aesthetic medicine education.
Every day new practitioners join the CBAM family through their packages and start their journey in aesthetic medicine. With these packages, they get access to variety of aesthetic courses with the opportunity to refresh for a long period.
This gives them ample opportunity to practice on real clients which we believe is the key to success in practicing any field of medicine including aesthetic medicine.
How CBAM Packages Work?
1- Take a 2 day basic injectable course to become familiar with the field.
This course is delivered in 3 parts and students must complete all 3 parts:
- Online preparation materials (see the lessons): you have access to materials immediately after registration. (your access will remain until the end of your package period or for 3 month after your practical date if you have purchased this course individually)
- Live Zoom class before the practical day: Review of the materials and Q & A. This will give you a chance to ask all your questions from instructors before attending the practical part
- Practical days (2 days). See the calendar of upcoming practical days
2- Complete Advanced Injector Course Online materials (see lessons) + Attend multiple Practice Days to enhance your skills (formerly called Advanced Injector Program)
3- Complete other courses in your package and get ready for your designation
Here is the list of other courses under Board Certified package or CAMP Certified package (other than the basic and advanced injectables):
- PRP, Mesotherapy & Microneedling Training – Online materials (here) + Virtual live course + half-day In-class Practicals
- Sclerotherapy Course – Online materials (here) + half-day In-class Practicals*
- Laser Training Certification Program – Online materials (here) + half-day In-class Practicals*
- Cosmetic Dermatology – Online course (here)
- Aesthetic Business for Beginners – Online course (here)
*Practical parts for Sclerotherapy and Laser courses are only offered in Toronto head office branch. The practical component of these 2 courses are optional and they are not mandatory as a part of designation process.
4- Pass all the exams, fulfill the criteria and apply for your designation
(Board Certified designation for doctors and CAMP Certified designation for nurses – Nurse practitioners can select either of them)
Learn more about Board Certified Package (For doctors)
Learn more about CAMP Certified Package (For nurses)
International physicians and health care practitioners also get benefit from CBAM education, by joining the international CBAM centers and enjoy the standardized aesthetic education delivered by highly specialized physicians and instructors in each center.
Aesthetic Expos and Congress:
CBAM has hosted variety of courses in the field of aesthetic medicine and has brought its members in contact with the aesthetic industry sector and also the most up-to-date experts from all over the world.
Our upcoming virtual congress in Toronto on Jan 23 and 24 is expected to be one of the largest congresses in the field of aesthetic medicine in North America. Learn more
Many health care practitioners would like to apply for CBAM titles and designations to prove their high quality of knowledge and expertise.
CBAM serves the members all over the world who are willing to go through the vigorous steps of getting approved by Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine. There are 2 designations are offered to health care practitioners:
- Board Certified (by Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine): This designation is for doctors only.
- Certified Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner™ (CAMP™): This designation is ideal for nurses and other health care practitioners
To See Designation Benefits Click here
To See Board Certified Roadmap – Canadian and US Physicians Click here
To See CAMP Certified Roadmap – Canadian and US Nurses Click here
To See CBAM Designations Roadmap – International Applicants Click here
CBAM is proud to serve the Canadian and international practitioners in the field of aesthetic medicine.