Dr. Mario Goisis, MD
Medical Doctor (Italy)
Mario Goisis is the director of Doctor’s Equipe, a group of 9 clinics and medical offices in Italy. He obtained his MD at Milan University. In 1999. He is Certified in Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Goisis is often called upon by National and International medical and scientific groups to inform and teach doctors on the recent advances in medical and aesthetic cosmetic correction.
As an invited speaker, he has lectured extensively in Europe and America. In recent years Dr. Goisis has lectured in Europe and in the United States about regenerative medicine and in aesthetic invasive and non invasive procedures.He has patented many instruments for aesthetic, reconstructive and regenerative treatments.
He has written scientific articles about aesthetic medicine and surgery for American and European journals. He is the editor of the Atlas of Aesthetic Treatments published by Springer, an Atlas with a step-by-step description of full-face treatment and body remodeling with fillers. This atlas is edited in many languages, included Corean and Chinese. He is the Author of the book Five Layers simple anatomy.
Regarding aesthetic and regenerative medicine techniques, he has more than 15 years of experience.
- Atlas of Full-face and Full-body Treatment | Goisis, Mario (Ed.) 2014, CCXXIV, 12 p. 874 illus. in color. ISBN 978-88-470-5360-1
- Breast augmentation after Macrolane filler injections | Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2011 Aug;35(4):684-6.
- Hyaluronic acid breast injections: difficulties for mammographic monitoring | Cir Esp. 2011 Feb;89(2):125;
- Is hyaluronic acid gel a good option for breast augmentation? | Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2011 Feb;35(1):134-6;
- Enucleation vs evisceration. | Ophthalmology 2007 Oct;114(10):1960
- Surgical approaches to cavernous haemangiomas of the orbit. | Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007 Sep;45(6):457-62
- Primary intraosseous hemangiomas of the orbit. | Orbit. 2006 25(2):137-9.
- Fibrous Dysplasia of the Orbital Region: Current Clinical Perspectives in Ophthalmology and Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery. | Ophth Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 22(5):24-29
- Relining contracted sockets. | Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005 115(1):347, 2005
- Treatment and long-term outcome of patients with orbital cavernomas. | Am J Ophthalmol. 139(4):750, 2005
- Submental Orotracheal Intubation: An Alternative to Tracheotomy in Transfacial Cranial Base Surgery. | Skull Base: An Interdisciplinary Approach. 13(4):189-195, 2003.
- Access to the maxillary sinus using a bone flap on a mucosal pedicle. | J Cranio-maxillofac Surg 30(4):255-260, 2002.
- Conservative treatment of arteriovenous malformations of the mandible. | Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 30(5):397-401, 2001.
- Reconstruction of the orbital walls in surgery of the skull base for benign neoplasms | Int J of Oral Maxillofac Surg 29(5):325-30, 2000.