Master Workshop: Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
This procedure which is more famously known as the “quick nose job”, is very popular among the patients, however, it is required a great deal of knowledge and experience to perform this procedure safely and effectively. Due to a large number of arteries in the nose area and multiple anastomoses of their branches, the risk of complications is dramatically high and this has made the nose one of the most challenging areas of the face in administering injectables.
This workshop provides detailed and deep knowledge of anatomy in the nasal and midface area along with the injection techniques which minimizes the risk of procedures.
- Advanced anatomy of the nasal and midface area
- Patient evaluation to make a unique treatment plan for each individual patient
- The aging process and its effect on the nose and midface areas
- The appropriate product selection for nose treatments
- Injection techniques
- Complications and their management
- Live demo on multiple patients
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be awarded your personalized Certificate of Completion to be added to your professional portfolio.