How can you avoid bruising when injecting lips?
1. reduce the number of entry points
2. Control your fine movements: make sure your body is stable so the only muscles you have to control are in your fingertips.
3. The temperature of the room: vasodilation due to heat can make the patient more likely to bleed. You can use a cold compress before injection.
4. Ask patients about their medication history: medications like aspirin and clopidogrel can decrease clotting, and this opportunity increases the chance of bruising as well.
5. Stop bleeding with your hand and hold it for at least 30 seconds.
6. Patient education: explaining the causes of bruising to your patient can cause them to feel better about the whole thing.
Read More Tips
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures.However, not everyo...
The first step towards becoming a cosmetic nurse injector in Canada is to meet the educational requirements. You will need to complete ...
Treating Melasma with Azelaic acid? Azelaic acid works to improve melasma in two ways. First, it encourages cell turnover to exfolia...
Baby Botox: A New Trend in Injectable Treatments Botox, a popular cosmetic treatment, has been used to treat wrinkles and fine lines...