Sculptra®, is made of poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) which is an FDA-approved filler used for the treatment of facial fat loss (famously named as lipoatrophy). This treatment was originally used on HIV patients, for correction of the signs of facial fat loss in face. Sculptra later was approved by the FDA for non-HIV patients for wrinkles and volume loss treatments. This treatment stimulates the natural collagen to grow gradually to replace the fat and volume loss. It takes about 1 to 1.5 months until the outcome becomes more visible.
The treatment requires a series of injections at different levels of thickness to target multiple layers of underskin area. Usually after about three treatments, the area will look fuller and the fine wrinkles tend to become softer. However, the best improvements happens about six weeks after initial treatment and this will continue with each treatment. As the Sculptra® stimulates the collagen to re-grow, the volume replacement will have a natural improvement. The result of this treatment will last up to 2 years. Sculptra is famous for its natural looking result.
Regular price: $1250
- Anatomy review
- Discussion of Sculptra® basics and its mechanism of action
- Patient’s evaluation and individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Injection techniques based on recommendations of the company
- Complications and their managements
- Live demo on multiple patients
By completing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the course.
If any teaching accommodations are required please do not hesitate to email us at: info@CBAMedicine.com
Will be announced shortly
(Only for advanced practitioners) - 8 courses in total (not including 2-day practicum of basic injectable course)
- First payment: $1500 (get instant access to all the online materials see details). To register and pay the first payment, click here
- Second payment: $1500 (as soon as the first physical class is booked)
- Third payment: $2000 (maximum one month after the 2nd payment)
Total: $5000 plus tax*
**If you pay in full at the time of second payment, you save another $500 and your payment will be $4500.