Regular price: $1450
Sclerotherapy treatment is used to treat varicose veins, aka “spider veins,” generally in the calf area. The procedure is non-surgical and requires the injection of treatment into the blood vessels to cause them to shrink. Currently, sclerotherapy is one of the standard methods of treatment for veins, and while the treatment is effective, there are many complications and risks that come with the procedure if not administered properly. The course will teach the proper guidelines to safe sclerotherapy injections, basic venous anatomy, and possible complications that may occur.
- Anatomy and physiology of the lower extremity veins
- Different types of vein abnormalities, vein insufficiency, varicose veins, reticular veins, spider veins
- Patient evaluation: therapeutic vs cosmetic indications
- Sclerosants and their dilutions
- Injection techniques
- Complications and their managements
- Live demo on patients
- Hands-on supervised practice on live models
By completing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the course.
If any teaching accommodations are required please do not hesitate to email us at: info@CBAMedicine.com