4-Step Advanced Injectables Course
All students have to watch the online lessons before going through any other steps. The lessons cover all the materials which were not taught during the Basic Injectables course (click here to see the lessons). The students who have registered for one of the 6 months or 1 year CBAM packages, their access to online materials will remain for the length of their package.
The lessons include:
- Details of anatomy of the muscles, fat compartments and blood vessels in the facial area (the parts which have not been covered during the basic injectable course)
- Advanced Neurotoxin topics including lower face treatments, Peri-oral treatments, Migraine treatment with neurotoxins and Hyperhidrosis.
- Advanced dermal filler topics including Peri-orbital treatments, Jawline treatments, Chin treatments, Marionette zone and Nasolabial area.
- Live demo videos including anti-aging consultation and also Injection techniques in the areas which were not covered during basic injectables course.
Step 2: Advanced Injectables Training
These are the virtual sessions which are delivered multiple times a month by CBAM faculty on live models. These sessions are available for all the students who have registered for CBAM packages and are still within the active period of their package. These are amazing tools for participants to learn consultation techniques, proper assessment of the patient and also advanced injection techniques in different regions of the face. This also gives the chance to participate in learning how to provide the combination therapy (neurotoxin and filler combined with other cosmetic treatments such as skin products, laser, PRP, mesotherapy, ….) for each individual patient.
During these sessions, the instructor will review the following topics with students on live models:
- Anti-aging and beauty consultation skills in Aesthetic Medicine
- Review the anatomy of the lower face, fat compartments, and blood vessels
- Complications management including managing the “unhappy patient”, undesired results of neurotoxin treatments and also immediate or delayed complications of dermal fillers.
- Advanced injection techniques:
Peri-oral and DAO
Migraine headache management
Midface, cheek and nasolabial fold
Soft non-surgical face lift
Peri-oral and chin
Step 3: Practice Days
The Practice Days in CBAM centres are designed to provide endless opportunities for the students to practice on live models. During each Practice Day the students are divided into the stations of 4-5 students with one instructor and visit patients back to back. On Practice Days, CBAM provides all the live models and students practice on models in their stations. Anytime there is a chance between patients, the students can rotate between the stations in order to learn from multiple instructors in one session.
All the students who have been registered for one of the CBAM Packages (CAMP Certified package or Board Certified package) are allowed to attend all the Practice Days in all cities if there is availability, as long as they are still within the period of their package.
Topics covered in Practice Days:
Development of Consultation Skills in Aesthetic Medicine:
- Beauty and Anti-aging consultation for all patients
- Learn how to provide a comprehensive aesthetic treatment plan for all clients (including Skin treatments advise, injectables plan and non-injectables treatments)
Review of Basic Injectables Indications:
- Upper face botox (Forehead, Glabella complex and Crow’s feet)
- Midface, cheek and lips filler
Introduction and practice of Advanced Injectables Indications:
Upcoming Practice Days
Victoria Rose Aesthetics 1870 Altona Road, Unit A, Pickering
Step 4: Clinic Days (optional)
The Clinic Days are designed to provide an opportunity for the students who need even more practice after attending the Practice Days. On Clinic Days, CBAM will provide stations, medical director, instructor and all the products and supplies. The students will book their own patients and work on the patients one-on-one without sharing their patients with other students.
The students can provide the following services for patients:
- Botox® and Fillers (basic and advanced indications except nose)
- PRP and Mesotherapy
The models will pay for their own treatment based on our discounted price. (click here to see the models price)
How to book a spot for you and your model:
Step 1: Please share this link with your model (patient) and ask them to book their own spot:
Step 2: Ask your model to select the city as “Toronto Course (Students only)”.
Step 3: Ask your model to choose one of the available spots in the calendar.
Step 4: In the box says “Referred By”, they have to type your name (and preferably your email address). Please note that your model must pay a $50 deposit to be able to book their spot.
Step 5: After the booking is completed, they will receive a confirmation email. In addition, we will also send you a confirmation of date and time of your Clinic day.
Upcoming Clinic Days
How to register for this course?