This procedure which is more famously known as “quick nose job”, is very popular among the patients, however it is required a great deal of knowledge and experience to perform this procedure safely and effectively. Due to the large number of arteries in the nose area and multiple anastomoses of their branches, the risk of complications is dramatically high and this has made the nose one of the most challenging areas of face in administering injectables.
This course provides a detailed and deep knowledge of anatomy in the nasal and midface area along with the injection techniques which minimizes the risk of procedures.
Regular price: $1250
- Advanced anatomy of the nasal and midface area
- Patient evaluation to make a unique treatment plan for each individual patient
- Aging process and its effect to the nose and midface areas
- The appropriate product selection for nose treatments
- Injection techniques
- Complications and their managements
- Live demo on multiple patients
By completing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the course.
If any teaching accommodations are required please do not hesitate to email us at: info@CBAMedicine.com
(Only for advanced practitioners) - 8 courses in total (not including 2-day practicum of basic injectable course)
- First payment: $1500 (get instant access to all the online materials see details). To register and pay the first payment, click here
- Second payment: $1500 (as soon as the first physical class is booked)
- Third payment: $2000 (maximum one month after the 2nd payment)
Total: $5000 plus tax*
**If you pay in full at the time of second payment, you save another $500 and your payment will be $4500.