The Board Certified Package in international centers is designed for the practitioners who would like to get trainied in aesthetic medicine under the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine and become Board Certified in the field. These practitioners will complete all the stages of the process including online courses, in-class local workshops, local fellowships and also multiple exams (MCQ and OSCE). After successfully completing all the steps, they are awarded the CBAM aesthetic designations (Board Certified designation) and their name will be on the list of Board Certified practitioner on CBAM website. Click here to see a sample page.
This package is specifically designed for international physicians who are not licensed in Canadian or US.
If you are a licensed Canadian or US physician, (or if you an international physician but you would like to complete your training in Canada) click here
If you are a licensed nurse (NP, RN, RPN, LPN), click here
With this package the applicant will get access to all course materials offered under this package for 2 years (the applicant has 2 years to complete all the process of designation).
To see the steps of designation for international centers, click here.
Board Certified Package (international centers):
How The Package Works?
Take a 2 day basic injectable course to become familiar with the field.
This course is delivered in 3 parts and students must complete all 3 parts:
- Online preparation materials (see the lessons): you have access to materials immediately after registration. (your access will remain until the end of your package period or for 3 month after your practical date if you have purchased this course individually)
- Live Zoom class before the practical day: Review of the materials and Q & A. This will give you a chance to ask all your questions from instructors before attending the practical part
- Practical days (2 days). See the calendar of upcoming practical days
Complete Advanced Injector Course Online materials (see lessons)
Attend multiple Practice Days to enhance your skills*
(formerly called Advanced Injector Program)
* When you complete at least 2 Practice Days, you will receive a link for online examination of Advanced Injectables course. As soon as you pass this online exam, you will receive an online Certificate of Completion for Advanced Injectable Course: Advanced Botox and Filler.
Complete other courses in your package and get ready for your designation
Here is the list of other courses under Board Certified package or CAMP Certified package (other than the basic and advanced injectables):
- Skin Treatments & Chemical Peel – Online course (here)
- PRP, Mesotherapy & Microneedling Training – Online materials (here) + Virtual live course + half-day In-class Practicals
- Sclerotherapy Course – Online materials (here) + half-day In-class Practicals*
- Laser Training Certification Program – Online materials (here) + half-day In-class Practicals*
- Cosmetic Dermatology – Online course (here)
- Aesthetic Business for Beginners – Online course (here)
*Practical parts for Sclerotherapy and Laser courses are only offered in Toronto head office branch. The practical component of these 2 courses are optional and they are not mandatory as a part of designation process.
Pass all the exams, fulfill the criteria and apply for your designation
(Board Certified designation for doctors and CAMP Certified designation for nurses – Nurse practitioners can select either of them)
✔ Step 1 Exam (MCQ)
Basic Aesthetic Exam
✔ Step 2 Exam (MCQ)
Advanced Aesthetic Exam
✔ Board Certification Exam
Live Virtual Exam
- Practical Fellowship in designated centers under CBAM faculty supervision
Current Available Countries
- Dominican Republic
- Saudi Arabia