CBAM’s Elite Package: The ultimate solution of aesthetic medicine education
Aesthetic Medicine Education
The Elite Package is the ultimate bundle to enhance your skills in the field of Aesthetic Medicine. With access to all courses offered under this package and having refreshments within 1 year (starting from the first program/course start date), this package will allow all certified practitioners and professionals become familiar with the different streams available in the industry.
The package provides countless of opportunities to learn the theory, practice hands-on injections, meet other healthcare professionals, work with clients, and expand the community of aesthetic medicine practitioners. In our school of aesthetic continuing education, with the Elite package we offer a comprehensive program of aesthetic medicine courses.
Courses Included in the Elite Package:
- Certification Program – Injectables: Filler and botox (Value: $3750)
- Advanced Injector Program: Advanced filler and botox (Value: $3750)
- Facial Anatomy Cadaver Lab (Value: $1600)
- PRP, Mesotherapy & Microneedling Training (Value: $1600)
- IV Nutrition Infusion Therapy (Value: $800)
- Skin Treatments & Chemical Peel (Value: $800)
- Aesthetic Business for Beginners (Value: $800)
- Laser Training Certification Program (Value: $1250)
- Cosmetic Dermatology (Value: $400)
- Sclerotherapy Course (Value: $1450)
- Lump Sum ($8000): Payment can be made in full; anytime before the start date of the first program/course taken at CBAM ($8000 + Tax).
- Financing via CBAM accounting team ($8400)*: Payment can be made in 3 equal installments; for a period of 3 months, with the first installment made before the start date of the first program/course taken at CBAM ($2800/month for 3 months + Tax)
- Financing ($8400): Payment can be financed through PayBright; for a period of 1 year, with applicable interest (approximately 12% per year).
* If you select the 3 payment installments (option 2), the value of the courses you attend during the first 3 months can not be more than the total amount of your payment. Also please note that you are able to attend the courses during the first 3 months, however, you will not receive your certificates until your payment is completed.
Yes. We are totally serious about this. We have designed this package to make sure that we can provide a high quality affordable educational service for every single practitioner who wants to get into the aesthetic field. This is suitable for doctors, for nurse practitioners, for nurses (RNs), for practical nurses (RPNs) and for Respiratory therapists (RTs).
If for any reason you did not take any of the listed courses on this page within one year, you can still take it after one year. You are entitled for it. However, if you want to take any course for the 2nd time or more, your deadline is one year. After one year, you can not come back for the refreshments. The fee for keeping the refreshment option for the following years is 50% of the original Elite package value (if you decided to continue coming back for refreshments for the following years).
Short answer to this question is No. However, this package covers majority of the courses you need as a beginner to start getting into the field of aeathetic.
Under Elite package, all the courses which have been listed in this page are included and you do not need to pay for any of them (either for the first time or for the refreshment). These courses at this time include:
Certification course (Basic basic botox and filler) + Master injector course (Advanced botox and filler) + PRP, mesotherapy and microneedling course + Facial anatomy cadaver lab + Business and marketing for aesthetics + Skin treatments and chemical peeling + IV nutrition infusion therapy + Laser certification
Other advanced courses such as Advanced non-surgical rhinoplasty, Sclerotherapy training, Advanced forehead and temple rejuvenation with Filler, Belkyra® (Kybella®) Workshop, and Sculptra® Workshop will be covered in another package which is called CBAM Elite Plus package.
We understand the Elite package might be a big commitment for you. We have a great solution for this.
You can take any of the courses and pay for the individual course. This will give you the chance to taste our quality of our courses. Later, if you decided to upgrade to the Elite package, you only pay the difference.
Yes. Of course. Our classes are famous for being very hands-on. We always manage to bring models as much as the time allows us in all classes (Basic and advanced injectables, PRP, mesotherapy and microneedling, Skin basics and chemical peel and IV nutrition therapy). All our students are also welcome to become a model themselves if they want to receive the services with a highly discounted price or if they really want to feel the treatment as a client. All the models and products fees are included in the price and the students do not have to pay for anything, unless they want voluntarily to receive a treatment as a client.
Don’t forget. You can always come back and practice more if you wish. You can have a refresher course for one year free of charge.
The selection of the courses at this point is handled manually. This means, after you registered and paid for the Elite package, you will email us or call us (or via live chat) and inform us about the courses you would like to attend (either for the first time or for the refreshment). We highly recommend that you inform us about the dates you would like to book as soon as you decided about it. If you inform us about your decision too close to the date of the course, we can not guarantee a spot for you if the course is too busy. In this case, you have to select the following date of that course.
We try our best to have most of our courses at least once per month or once every 2 months in the head office (Toronto branch). We might have some of the courses in other centers in Canada every 2 to 4 months. Please note we do not offer Elite package in our international centers.
Our Facial anatomy cadaver lab course is required a lot of preparation such as renting the university hospital, ordering, shipping and custom handling the cadaver heads cross the border. Therefore, we usually offer this course every 3 to 4 months. If you are an Elite package student, we recommend you to try attending this course as soon as you find a chance and do not postpone it.
Unfortunately, since our costs for these courses are very high (great instructors, live models, products and supplied, assistants, food, cadaver lab costs, ….) we can not give any discount for this amazing already highly discounted package. But we totally understand that this might be too challenging for you to pay again. Therefore, the board sometimes considers some discount for some students. The board receives the request for this purpose individually and decides case by case. Please note, in some cases, the board might not grant any discounts.
There are 3 Payment Options:
- Lump Sum ($7500): Payment can be made in full; anytime before the start date of the first program/course taken at CBAM ($7500 + Tax).
- Financing via CBAM accounting team ($8000)*: Payment can be made in 3 equal installments; for a period of 3 months, with the first installment made before the start date of the first program/course taken at CBAM ($2500/month for 3 months + Tax)
- Financing ($8000): Payment can be financed through PayBright; for a period of 1 year, with applicable interest (approximately 12% per year).
* If you select the 3 payment installments (option 2), the value of the courses you attend during the first 3 months can not be more than the total amount of your payment. Also please note that you are able to attend the courses during the first 3 months, however, you will receive your certificates until your payment is completed.
When you finish each course, you will receive a Certificate of completion for that specific course, either it is a cosmetic injectable course or it is a aesthetic business course or any other one. However, if you come back for each course take it as a refresher, you will not receive another certificate.
Yes. Of course, according to RNAO and RPNAO “If you are a nurse who is taking education that will enhance the quality of care and services you provide as a nurse in Ontario, the education may be considered for reimbursement”.
However, please note: “Although the majority of applications are deemed eligible, because of the limited amount of funding available, not all nurses who apply will be approved for funding”.
Please read the regulations regarding this funding from the links below:
RNAO website: https://rnao.ca/education-funding/nei
For more information about CBAM’s Elite Package, contact us at 1-866-430-8677 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.