Belkyra® (which is also mostly called Kybella® in US), is the procedure to treat double chin. So many clients complain of the fullness in submental region and are requesting treatment and dissolving fat in this area. Belkyra® is the Health Canada and FDA approved product for this purpose. This product is injected into the area and is aimed to dissolve the fat cells and give a proper contouring shape to the under the chin area.
The client might need multiple sessions of injection depends on the size of fullness in this area. Each session takes about 20 to 30 minutes. Unlike liposuction, this procedure is not as invasive and does not usually require local anesthesia. Obviously, the liposuction is able to remove large amount of fat from this area in one single session. But it is more invasive. Belkyra® on the other hand, works on “melting” the fat cells and requires multiple sessions of treatment. The main ingredient of Belkyra® is Deoxycolic acid which is able to break down the fat cells inside the body very similar to its natural version.
During this course, you will become familiar with the product itself, the mechanism of function, patient evaluation, treatment plan, injection techniques, possible complications and their managements.
Regular price: $1250
- Detailed neck anatomy
- Aging process in neck and understanding of the double chin
- Discussion of Belkyra® (Kybella®) basics and its mechanism of action
- Patient’s evaluation and individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Injection techniques based on recommendations of the company
- Complications and their managements
- Live demo on multiple patients
By completing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the course.
If any teaching accommodations are required please do not hesitate to email us at: info@CBAMedicine.com
Will be announced shortly
(Only for advanced practitioners) - 8 courses in total (not including 2-day practicum of basic injectable course)
- First payment: $1500 (get instant access to all the online materials see details). To register and pay the first payment, click here
- Second payment: $1500 (as soon as the first physical class is booked)
- Third payment: $2000 (maximum one month after the 2nd payment)
Total: $5000 plus tax*
**If you pay in full at the time of second payment, you save another $500 and your payment will be $4500.