4-Step Advanced Injectables Course
Step 1: Advanced Injectables: Botox and Fillers Online Materials
All students have to watch the online lessons before going through any other steps. The lessons cover all the materials which were not taught during the Basic Injectables course (click here to see the lessons). The students who have registered for one of the CBAM packages, their access to online materials will remain for the length of their package.
The lessons include:
- Details of anatomy of the muscles, fat compartments and blood vessels in the facial area (the parts which have not been covered during the basic injectable course)
- Advanced Botox topics including lower face treatments, Peri-oral treatments, Migraine treatment with Botox and Hyperhidrosis.
- Advanced dermal filler topics including Peri-orbital treatments, Jawline treatments, Chin treatments, Marionette zone and Nasolabial area.
- Live demo videos including anti-aging consultation and also Injection techniques in the areas which were not covered during basic injectables course.
Step 2: Advanced Injectables Training
Upcoming Dates . . .
Step 3: Practice Days
The Practice Days in CBAM centres are designed to provide endless opportunities for the students to practice on live models. During each Practice Day the students are divided into the stations of 4-5 students with one instructor and visit patients back to back. On Practice Days, CBAM provides all the live models and students practice on models in their stations. Anytime there is a chance between patients, the students can rotate between the stations in order to learn from multiple instructors in one session.
All the students who have been registered for one of the CBAM Packages (CAMP Certified package or Board Certified package) are allowed to attend all the Practice Days in all cities if there is availability, as long as they are still within the period of their package.
Topics covered in Practice Days:
Development of Consultation Skills in Aesthetic Medicine:
- Beauty and Anti-aging consultation for all patients
- Learn how to provide a comprehensive aesthetic treatment plan for all clients (including Skin treatments advise, injectables plan and non-injectables treatments)
Review of Basic Injectables Indications:
- Upper face Botox (Forehead, Glabella complex and Crow’s feet)
- Midface, cheek and lips filler
Introduction and practice of Advanced Injectables Indications:
(see the list below)
Advanced Botox treatments:
☑ Gummy smile
☑ Smoker’s line
☑ Masseter reduction
☑ Peri-oral and DAO
☑ Migraine headache management
Advanced Filler Treatments:
☑ Cannula techniques
☑ Midface, cheek and nasolabial fold
☑ Soft non-surgical face lift
☑ Periorbital treatments
☑ Tear trough
☑ Peri-oral and chin
☑ Lip augmentation
☑ Jawline contouring
☑ Patient evaluation
☑ Treatment plan
☑ Consent form processing
☑ Charting and documentation
☑ Post-treatment instructions
☑ Manage patient questions
Upcoming Practice Days
Step 4: Semi-private Practice Days (optional)
The Semi-private Practice Days are designed to provide an opportunity for the students who need even more practice after attending the Practice Days (CBAM models). On Semi-private Practice Days, CBAM will provide stations, medical director, instructor and all the products and supplies. The students will book their own patients and work on the patients one-on-one without sharing their patients with other students.
The students can provide the following services for patients:
- Botox® and Fillers (basic and advanced indications except nose)
- PRP and Mesotherapy
The models will pay for their own treatment based on our discounted price.
How to book a spot for you and your model:
Please fill out the form below to book for this Semi-Private Practice Day. We will check your status and will send you the link to book the spot for your model(s) for this session. You are able to book for the spot for your model yourself or you can send the link to your models to book appointment themselves.