Dr. Patrick Treacy, MICGP, MBCAM, H. Dip Dermatology, DRCOG, DCH, LRCSI, DTM MB BCh
Medical Doctor (Ireland)
Dr. Treacy is an advanced aesthetic trainer and has trained over 8000 doctors and nurses from around the world. Dr. Treacy is a faculty keynote speaker and member of the IMCAS Academic Board, IMCAS Scientific Advisory Board and the Euromedicom Scientific Advisory Board representing congresses across Europe, the US, Russia, China and South America. He has developed techniques including pioneering treatments for treating HIV facial lipodystrophy, developing radiosurgery venous thermocoagulation and restoring vascular occluded tissue has strongly influenced the field of aesthetic medicine.
Dr. Treacy serves on the editorial boards of five international aesthetic journals. He is the author of fifty articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals and has contributed to chapters of medical books. He is Chairman of the Ailesbury Humanitarian Foundation and Honorary Ambassador to the Michael Jackson Legacy Foundation and the driving force behind countless humanitarian efforts in communities across Africa, Haiti and the Third World. He has opened orphanages in Monrovia, Liberia and Mirebalais, Haiti.
- President of the Royal Society of Medicine (London) Aesthetic Faculty 2018.
- Chairman of the Irish Association of Cosmetic Doctors
- Chairman Irish Representative of the British Association of Cosmetic Medicine
- Laureate Aesthetic Medicine Azerbaijan
- Diploma Aesthetic Medicine London
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and the Royal Society of Arts. (London).
ACCOLADES IN MEDICINE
Dr Treacy has won many international awards, including the ‘AMEC Trophy’ both in Paris and Monaco for research relating to cancer cachexia and reversal of dermal filler vascular occlusion (HELPIR technique). MyFaceMyBody Trophy for research and innovative techniques relating to the use of PRP, and red light in both facial rejuvenation and hair transplant. Winner of the 1st AIDA Trophy in Abu Dhabi for contributions to establishing complications protocols and the ‘Beauty & Antiaging Trophy’ in Baku, Azerbaijani and the CCME Medal in Mexico for contributions to developing the field of Aesthetic medicine.
- Winner ‘Best Aesthetic Clinic 2018’ Ireland (Hi Style Awards 2018)
- Winner ‘Best Aesthetic Doctor 2018’ UK and Ireland (London 2018)
- Winner MyFaceMyBody Specialist Award for ‘Scientific Contributions to Aesthetic Medicine’ (London 2018)
- Winner ‘Best Aesthetic Clinic in Ireland’ Aesthetic Awards (London 2017)
- Winner MyFaceMyBody ‘Ultimate 100 Global Aesthetic Leaders’ (Los Angeles 2017)
- Winner AIDA Trophy ‘Best Clinical Case in Aesthetic Medicine’ (Abu Dhabi 2017)
- Winner European Association of Dermatology & Venereology Lecture Award Royal Soc. Medicine (London 2017)
- Winner Irish Healthcare Awards ‘Best Medical Research -Ireland’ (Dublin 2017)
- Winner British College of Aesthetic Medicine ‘Best Research Contribution to Aesthetic Medicine’ (London 2017)
- Winner Beauty & Anti-Ageing Trophy ‘Contributions to the development of Aesthetic Medicine’ (Baku 2017)
- Winner ‘Doctor of Year 2016′ (Highly Commended) Safety in Beauty (London 2016)
- Winner ‘Best Global Clinical Research Case in Aesthetic Medicine’ AMEC (Paris 2016)
- Winner ‘Best Innovative Research Award’ MyFaceMyBody Awards (London 2016)
- Winner ‘Medal for Medical Excellence’ Colegio Científico de Medicina Estética CCME (Mexico 2016)