Dr. Gabriela Casabona
Dr. Gabriela Casabona, MD, Dermatologist

Dr. Gabriela Casabona is a brazilian dermatologist now living in Marbella, Spain. She dedicated the first 10 years of her career in mastering cosmetic rejuvenation of both the face and body. She went to the USA to serve a variety of externships with experts on various procedures and technologies. She also spent a great deal of time as a collaborator in the Laser department of Universidade ABC- Brazil.

Since 2010 Dr. Casabona’s career had shifted towards the surgical side. She spent 5 years (2010-2015) in many training programs in the USA, Latin America and Europe furthering her expertise in skin cancer surgery, Mohs surgery, honing her reconstruction skills (especially oculoplastics). she was also trained in cosmetic surgery including fat grafting, endoscopic browlifting and blepharoplasty.

Dr. Gabriela Casabona had her own practice in Brazil for 18 years and now at Ocean clinic Marbella, where 85% of the patients are cosmetic, mainly fillers, botulinum toxin combined with technology treatments and the newest generation of thread lifting procedures. The other 15% of the patients are surgical patients (cosmetic and oncology). She is currently an International Speaker and consultant for Merz Medical and Dermapen.