- Graduated MBBS Surgery International Islamic University with honors 2003 Completed Medical Officer training under Kementrian Kesihatan Malaysia and recipient of prestigious IJN Foundation Scholarship for MASTERS in Surgery University Sains Malaysia . Completed Membership Royal College of Surgeons (Intercollegiate) MRCSEd.
- Completed fellowship in Advanced laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery @ Min Sheng General Hospital Taiwan
- Completed training in Aesthetic Gynecology @ Dubai under ESAG
- President and founder of Malaysian Society of Aesthetic Gynecology
- Invited faculty for IMCAS BALI 2016, IMCAS Thailand 2017, IMCAS BALI 2018, IMCAS Thailand 2019.
House officer in Hospital Ipoh , rotated in Surgery , Medicine , Pediatrics , Obstetrics and Gynecology , Orthopedics and Casualty Medicine
Medical Officer in Hospital Sri Manjung with rotation in General Surgery , completed 18 months of general surgery posting in a rural and general hospital
Medical Officer and Registrar in Neurosurgery Hospital Ipoh, training in neurosurgical oncology and planning in Hospital Penang 3 months .
Medical Officer and registrar of surgery in Hospital Taiping for 12 months before entering formal training in Masters Program. Training in Surgery including training in trauma surgery , laparoscopic surgery and elective general surgery
- Started General Surgery Training in University Sains Malaysia and completed rotations in General Surgery , Pediatric Surgery , Neurosurgery and Cardiothorasic Surgery.
- Completed Masters in Surgery and Posted in Duchess of Kent Hospital Sandakan for gazetement and service as GENERAL SURGEON.
- Completed Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery @ Min Sheng General Hospital.
- Completed rotation in Borneo , East Malaysia and posted and currently serving as Head of Department Surgery at
- Langkawi General Hospital Kedah acting is Consultants Surgeon and Head of Minimal Invasive and General Surgery Department
- Founded Malaysian Society of Aesthetic Gynecology
- Trainer in Aesthetic Gynecology Malaysia.
- UNIVERSITY DEGREE: UNIVERSITY ISLAM ANTARABANGSA (IIUM) MEDICAL DOCTOR WITH HONORS
- POST GRADUATE DEGREE:- MMED SURGERY ( UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA)
- MEMBERSHIP ROYAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS EDINBURGH (INTERCOLLEGIATE)
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- CONSERVATIVE MANAGEMENT IN INTRAABDOMINAL INJURIES – A PRACTICAL APPROACH-PRESENTED IN ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE IN UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA 2011
- A REVIEW OF ATRIAL MYXOMA – PRESENTED IN ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE , HOSPITAL UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA – 2011
- COMPARISON FOR PLEURODESIS USING BLEOMYCIN AND ERYHTROMYCIN AND COMPARING SYSTEMIC EFFECTS USING CELECOXIB SODIUM AND TRAMADOL- PRESENTED IN MALAYSIAN CARDIOTHORASIC CONFERENCE IN MELAKA 2010 – WINNER OF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD 2010
- A REVIEW OF THORASIC TRAUMA IN HOSPITAL UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA- PRESENTED DURING CPC IN MEI 2009 – HOSPITAL UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA.
- IMCAS BALI – 2016 SPEAKER FOR AESTHETIC GYNECOLOGY AND EBD
- IMCAS BANGKOK 2018- SPEAKER FOR AESTHETIC GYNECOLOGY AND EBD
PRIZES AND AWARDS
- YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD – MALAYSIAN CARDIOTHORASIC SOCIETY CONGRESS IN MELAKA 2010
- AMERICAN TRAUMA AND LIFE SUPORT (ATLS) – INSTRUCTOR
- Awarded Pingat Jasa Kebaktian ( Royal Service Award ) – by his Majesty King of Malaysia in 2014 – for services rendered to the people of Langkawi.