What is the Practice Days: Neurotoxin and Filler (Intermediate and Advanced Levels)?
Note: This course was formerly offered as a 2 days Advaced Injectable Course. Under CBAM packages, now we have the luxury of offering this course as single days repeated many times for the period of the package.
Practice Day is a full day event designed for CBAM students to practice on live models, see multiple live demonstrations and also improve their consultation/client management skills.
The class hours include combination of workshops and practice on live models.
The workshops cover the following topics:
- Workshop of facial anatomy review (required for cosmetic injectables)
- Consent processing and post-care instructions
- Facial analysis and evaluation
- Patient consultation
- Emergency kit
- Selection of right product (for fillers)
- Management of Complications
- Interactive Case studies
- Patient pictures and records
The practice on live models:
- Students are working in stations of 4-5 per one instructor.
- Students rotate between the stations to get the most benefits from multiple instructors.
- The live models arrive at each station and the students interview, assess, make a treatment plan and apply the injection techniques for each model under the supervision of instructors.
- The students go through the consent form when the model arrives and also go through the post-treatment instructions before the model leaves.
- The students learn and practice how to record the treatment notes, before and after pictures and other documentations.
Topics covered in Practice Days:
Development of Consultation Skills in Aesthetic Medicine:
- Beauty and Anti-aging consultation for all patients
- Learn how to provide a comprehensive aesthetic treatment plan for all clients (including Skin treatments advise, injectables plan and non-injectables treatments)
Review of Basic Injectables Indications:
- Upper face Neurotoxin (Forehead, Glabella complex and Crow’s feet)
- Midface, cheek and lips filler
Introduction and practice of Advanced Injectables Indications:
(see the list below)
Advanced Neurotoxin treatments:
☑ Gummy smile
☑ Smoker’s line
☑ Masseter reduction
☑ Peri-oral and DAO
☑ Migraine headache management
Advanced Filler Treatments:
☑ Cannula techniques
☑ Midface, cheek and nasolabial fold
☑ Soft non-surgical face lift
☑ Periorbital treatments
☑ Tear trough
☑ Peri-oral and chin
☑ Lip augmentation
☑ Jawline contouring
☑ Patient evaluation
☑ Treatment plan
☑ Consent form processing
☑ Charting and documentation
☑ Post-treatment instructions
☑ Manage patient questions
We will provide all the models, tools, supplies and products
Practice Sessions (All levels: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced) Notifications