To qualify for this exam you must have:
– watched all the lessons of the courses under the CAMP Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
– passed all the exams of the courses under the CAMP Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
– submitted 20 patients treated by you
The CAMP Examinations consists of 2 parts:
1) Comprehensive MCQ exam:
– This exam includes 60 questions, whose resource is online materials of the courses under the CAMP Certified (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course).
– Additional information about this exam will be sent to you 2 weeks before the practical OSCE exam.
2) Practical OSCE exam:
– This exam is held in 3 virtual rooms in Zoom; Anatomy, Injectables, and Laser.
– The exact time of your exam will be announced in the following emails. It will be a 1-hour-exam, some time between 12:00 pm to 02:00 pm on Sun, Nov 22, 2020.
After the successfully completing both parts of CAMP Examination, we will ask you to send us your documents (if anything is missing) to finish the steps of your designation and create your online profile on our website. Please click here to see an online profile sample.