Upcoming OSCE CAMP® Certified Examination (for doctors and nurse practitioners)
Sunday, Oct 17, 2021 (09:00 am to 05:00 pm) – one hour per applicant
Every applicant will have an exam for 1 hour, between 9 am to 5 pm.
The exact time of each applicant will be arrange directly with them.
3 Live Virtual Rooms (OSCE) (Injectables, Laser and Anatomy)
All qualified participants must complete the online Comprehensive multiple choice exam on or before October 10, 2021
To qualify for this exam you must have:
– watched all the lessons of the courses under the CAMP™ Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
– passed all the online exams of the courses under the CAMP™ Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
– submitted 20 patients treated by you (either during CBAM courses or during non-CBAM independent practice time)
The CAMP™ Examinations consists of 2 parts:
1) Comprehensive MCQ exam:
– This exam includes 50 questions in total whose resource is online materials of the courses under the CAMP™ Certified (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
2) Practical OSCE exam:
– This exam is held in 3 virtual rooms in Zoom; “Anatomy”, “Injectables” and “Laser”
– The exact time of your exam will be announced in the following emails. It will be a 1-hour-exam, some time between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sunday, October 17, 2021.
After successfully completing both parts of CAMP™ Examination, we will ask you to send us your documents (if anything is missing) to finish the steps of your designation and create your online profile on our website. Please click here to see an online profile sample.