Upcoming OSCE CAMP® Certified Examination (for doctors and nurse practitioners)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday , March 24, 25 and 26, 2023 (09:00 am to 05:00 pm) – one hour per applicant
During the announced date period, every applicant will have a 1-Hour exam between 9 am to 5 pm.
The exact time of each applicant will be arrange directly with them.
3 Live Virtual Rooms (OSCE) (Injectables, Laser and Anatomy)
All qualified participants must complete the online Comprehensive multiple choice exam on or before March 17, 2023
To qualify for this exam you must have:
- watched all the lessons of the courses under the CAMP™ Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
- passed all the online exams of the courses under the CAMP™ Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
- submitted 20 patients treated by you (either during CBAM courses or during non-CBAM independent practice time)
*Out of these 25 patients, 10 of them must be assist and treated by the students independently either in their own practice or under the supervision of CBAM instructors in one of the Semi-Private Practice Days. (CBAM offers Semi-Private Practice Days for the students who registered for the package in one of the designated locations free of charge. The students must provide their own models based on the current models pricing for the products.)
Click here to see the price of the models
Click here to check the calendar for the available dates for Semi-Private Practice Days.
The CAMP™ Examinations consists of 2 parts:
1) Comprehensive MCQ exam:
- This exam includes 50 questions in total whose resource is online materials of the courses under the CAMP™ Certified (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
2) Practical OSCE exam:
- This exam is held in 3 virtual rooms in Zoom; “Anatomy”, “Injectables” and “Laser”
- The exact time of your exam will be announced in the following emails. It will be a 1-hour-exam, some time between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sunday, Jan 9, 2022
After successfully completing both parts of CAMP™ Examination, we will ask you to send us your documents (if anything is missing) to finish the steps of your designation and create your online profile on our website. Please click here to see an online profile sample.
Practical OSCE exam
- Live virtual 3 rooms:
- Room 1: Injectables
- Room 2: Laser
- Room 4: Anatomy
- Room 1: Injectables
Topics covered in the examination:
- Aesthetic injectables (basic and advanced)
- Complications and management
- Laser and EBD (Energy-Based Devices)
All the registrants are able to change the date of the exam or cancel up to 7 business days from the date of the booked exam.
If the registrant cancels or reschedules the exam within 7 business days from the exam date or does not show up for the exam, the full payment of the exam will be forfeited and there will not be a refund.