OSCE Board Certified Examination (for doctors and nurse practitioners)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday , March 24, 25 and 26, 2023 (09:00 am to 05:00 pm) – one hour per applicant
During the announced date period, every applicant will have a 1-Hour exam between 9 am to 5 pm.
The exact time of each applicant will be arranged directly with them.
All qualified participants must complete the online Comprehensive multiple choice exam no later than 3 days before the date of OSCE exam.
To qualify for this exam you must have:
- watched all the lessons of the courses under the Board Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
- passed all the online exams of the courses under the Board Certified package (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
- submitted 25 patients treated by you (either during CBAM courses or during non-CBAM independent practice time)
The Board Examinations consists of 2 parts:
1) Comprehensive MCQ exam:
- This exam includes 50 questions in total whose resource is online materials of the courses under the Board Certified (except for Aesthetic Business and Marketing course)
2) Practical OSCE exam:
- This exam is held in 4 virtual rooms in Zoom; “Anatomy”, “Injectables”, “Laser”, and “Cosmetic Dermatology”
- The exact time of your exam will be sent to you after the registration for the exam. It will be a 1-hour-exam, some time between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on the day of the exam.
After successfully completing both parts of Board Examination, we will ask you to send us your documents (if anything is missing) to finish the steps of your designation and create your online profile on our website. Please click here to see an online profile sample.
Practical OSCE exam
- Live virtual 4 rooms:
- Room 1: Injectables
- Room 2: Laser
- Room 3: Cosmetic dermatology
- Room 4: Anatomy
- Room 1: Injectables
Topics covered in the examination:
- Aesthetic injectables (basic and advanced)
- Complications and management
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Laser and EBD (Energy-Based Devices)
All the registrants are able to change the date of the exam or cancel up to 7 business days from the date of the booked exam.
If the registrant cancels or reschedules the exam within 7 business days from the exam date or does not show up for the exam, the full payment of the exam will be forfeited and there will not be a refund.