Step 2 (Advanced Aesthetic Training)
Regular Price $4,200
- Submit 20 patients of aesthetic injectables who have been directly treated and followed up by the applicant
- Each submitted patient must have the following documents:
- Interview and health history forms
- Assessment and treatment plan
- Treatment administration documentation
- Follow up treatment documents and management of complications (if applicable)
- Before treatment
- Immediately after treatment
- Follow up treatment(s)
- Complete the following courses (4 days in total):
- Day 1 – Cosmetic Dermatology course
- Day 2 – Advanced Injector Program: Advanced Neurotoxin
- Day 3 – Advanced Injector Program: Advanced Filler
- Day 4 – Laser Certificate Course + Introduction to Energy-based device
- To complete the following exam:
Step 2 exam – Online examination
- The qualified applicants who have completed Step 1 (either through regular pathway or through advanced standing process) will enter Step 2.
- The participants must have at least 4 months gap between Step 1 and Step 2 unless they are a health care practitioner who previously have at least one year experience in injectables.
- All applicants have to submit 20 patients who have been treated by the applicant with injectable treatments. These 20 patients must be submitted before the first day of the 4 day course.
- The 4 day course is delivered in Canadian branches and also international branches.
- After completion of the course, the student will complete the online exam and receives the online certificate for the completed courses.
- Core specialists physicians (plastic surgeons or dermatologists) who have at least one year experience in aesthetic medicine can enter the process of advanced standing and skip Step 2:
- The head office will assign a physician for each applicant for the advanced standing examination
- The fee for the interactive examination for step 2 is $350 CAD