This course is designed for aesthetic practitioners who would like to learn or complete their knowledge about aesthetic aspects of common dermatological disorders. By understanding how to evaluate and manage the common dermatological conditions, the graduates of this course will be able to provide a better consultation for their clients who have aesthetic concerns. This course is open to doctors, nurses, and other health care practitioners.
By attending this course, you complete another milestone towards the Board certified or Certified Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner (CAMP) designations. For more information about designations, click here.
This course is offered as one of the Board Certified package courses.
Skin conditions and managements:
- Skin aging (Photoaging, Aging classifications)
- Skin types
- Atrophic acne scar
- Hypertrophic acne scar and Keloids
- Rosacea and facial erythema
- Hyperpigmentation disorders
- Hypopigmentation disorders
- Vascular dermatology lesions
Hair conditions and managements:
- Hair anatomy
- Physiology of hair growth
- Common hair loss causes
- Management of common hair loss disorders
By completing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.