CBAM Aesthetic Medicine Expo-Conference June, 2020 – Toronto, Canada
Regular Price $89
The Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine will host its Annual Aesthetic Medicine Expo-Conference in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in June 2020. This 2-day expo-conference will provide a forum for communication of new ideas and to discuss topics in aesthetic medicine.
The CBAM Aesthetic Medicine Expo-Conference will feature:
- CME Approved conference sessions in a separate area taught by CBAM faculty members or renowned professionals in the aesthetic medicine field.
- Plenary sessions with invited speakers from leading biotech companies, global pharmaceutical organizations and medical facilities on key issues and the latest developments within the field of aesthetic medicine. (Non-CME Approved)
- Exhibitors with industrial leaders and clinics showcasing their latest products and technology.
- Technical sessions and demonstrations with experts from suppliers, academia, and pharmaceutical agencies and laboratories to present the latest advancements and techniques.
- Social events that encourage networking with colleagues and other healthcare professionals.
All International and Canadian physicians, nurses, dentists, medical aestheticians, clinic owners, medical residents, and nursing students interested in information and updates about Aesthetic Medicine. This expo-conference will enable the exchange of ideas and knowledge between the different research, clinical, and industrial sectors focusing on aesthetic medicine.
Join us in Toronto to be part of this growing inter-disciplinary and internal community.
Registration is open to all physicians, nurses, dentists, medical residents, medical aestheticians, clinic owners, and nursing students, with both member and non-member rates available.
Become a CBAM member before September 1st, 2019 for FREE!
APPLY FOR CBAM MEMBERSHIP HERE
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
New Business Opportunities
With hundreds of attendees at the expo-conference, sponsors will have ample opportunities to meet new customers. Many current clinic owners, as well as practitioners interested in opening their own practice, will be attending the event.
In addition to the brand exposure guaranteed through our marketing activities, exhibitors will be able to advertise and promote their products and services at booths during the event.
As part of our marketing initiatives, all sponsors will receive extensive digital and print brand exposure before, during, and after the event.
Showcasing Your Products and Services
You will be able to showcase your latest products and services to a large audience interested in learning about the newest products and seeking business opportunities.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days before the event start date to receive refunds.
- Cancellation requests may be provided by phone or by email to email@example.com. CBAM will reply with a written acknowledgement.
- Note: We will NOT share your contact information with any other third parties unless consented by you*. We will only use your contact information to send you information about upcoming courses and events, and also for sending our e-newsletters.
- * Occasionally only sponsors will receive your information if you have registered for an event. Upon registration for CBAM events, you agree to receive emails from CBAM and sponsors.
- Discounted ticket prices for any CBAM events are only available for Canadian practitioners. International attendees who require an invitation letter for immigration or visa application purposes must pay the full event fee in advance, PLUS a $200 processing fee.