Please note that the designation process for international physicians is slightly different compare to Canadian and US physicians. Please see the list below to check the details of designation process for international physicians.
To review the designation roadmap for Canadian and US physicians, click here
1. To complete all the online materials and quizzes:
2. To complete examinations
Eligibility Criteria to take the Step 3 Board Certified examination:
You have successfully completed (or will complete) CBAM Step 1 and Step 2 online exam at least 10 days before the date of Step 3 exam
If you are eligible, please fill out the form below to book your spot. The admin team will check your eligibility and contact you. Please note there are limited spots for virtual OSCE exams and the spots are filled on a first come, first serve base.
3. To complete Fellowship in Designated centers
- To submit 40 Procedures of aesthetic treatments who have been directly performed and followed up by the applicant.
- All the procedures must be perform under the supervision of assigned attending instructor.
- Each submitted patient (procedure) must include the following information:
- Assessment and treatment plan
- Treatment administration documentation
- Follow up treatment documents and management of complications (if applicable)
- Before treatment
- Immediately after treatment
- Follow up treatment(s)
Please check the Fellowship manuals for the types of procedures you have to submit.
Each applicant will be evaluated by their designated faculty/instructor to achieve the minimum criteria of requirements:
- minimum 60 hours of supervised shadowing
- ability to assess aesthetic patients
- ability to provide a proper and comprehensive treatment plan for the aesthetic patients
- ability to manage the complications in major fields of aesthetic medicine