Welcome to the CBAM Annual Meeting, Aesthetic & Anti-aging Congress 2022
Since the beginning of the 21st century, an increasing number of people are becoming interested in receiving cosmetic procedures. With over 17 million people undergoing non-surgical cosmetic procedures every year in North America, aesthetic medicine specialists are searching for the most up-to-date techniques, devices and products for their practice.
The Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine (CBAM) will host its Annual Meeting, Aesthetic & Anti-aging Congress on July 9 & 10, 2022. CBAM is proud to be the Canada’s leading congress on Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Medicine.
This congress will provide a forum to discuss new ideas and topics in the field of aesthetic medicine. The purpose of this event is to bring together physicians, nurses, dentists, students, medical aestheticians, Spa owners, and experts in aesthetic medicine to discuss the newest advancements in the field.
The CBAM Annual Meeting, Aesthetic & Anti-aging Congress 2022 is the perfect opportunity to learn about the newest technologies in the field of aesthetic medicine and also to network with other healthcare professionals in this field.
- Advance your skill set and get the maximum competitive advantage for your cosmetic practice
- Meet and learn from the top international and Canadian experts in cosmetic specialties
- Gain first-hand access to today’s industry leaders
- Immerse yourself in the hottest trends and topics affecting your practice
- Gain invaluable knowledge to boost conversions, increase patient satisfaction and promote long-term patient retention
- Get the latest perspectives on your most popular and profitable procedures
- Grow your practice with empowering sessions designed to raise the bar at every level
- Find talks targeted for all specialties, with topics including the latest techniques in:
- Fillers and neurotoxins
- Laser treatments
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Thread in Aesthetic Medicine
- Aesthetic gynecology
- Complication managements
- Largest city in Canada, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.9 million people
- World-class restaurants, thriving nightlife and cultural attractions – from art galleries to festivals to sporting events
- Cutting edge medical research to ground breaking advances in technology
- Personalized service at all levels, ease of access, an excellent congress infrastructure of first-class and conveniently located conference facilities, exemplary venues and accommodations
CBAM Event Sponsorship
- Ample opportunities to meet new customers (practitioners and clinic owners)
- Extensive brand exposure before, during, and after the event
- Advertise and promote your products and services in your designated booth/table
- Access to the conference room to invite your own speaker
- Pre-congress advertising in CBAM Journal, CBAM physical courses, CBAM virtual events and CBAM online course platform