(For Non-CBAM Graduates)
- MD Graduate
- At least 3 years of practice in Aesthetic Medicine field (common aesthetic procedures)
Note: If you have experience between 1 to 3 years, you may still be eligible to apply for the process and we will inform you if you are qualified for the Board Certification. Potential exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Having obtained certification in all of the following four courses:
*If you are not certified in any (or All) of the mentioned courses, you can register and complete them interactively through CBAM! (Click on each course’s name to learn more about its CBAM Online Interactive Course.)
Steps to complete:
- Submit Your Documents
- Eligibility Assessment (Free of charge)
- Registration & Payment (If Eligible!)
- Complete the courses and apply for the exams (MCQ/OSCE/Practical Assessment: Assessment is performed locally in your own office under the virtual supervision of a CBAM faculty)
- Become CBAM Board Certified!