This is a publication agreement regarding a written manuscript currently entitled below to be published/presented in CBAM Journal.
- By submitting this form, you warrant that you are signing on behalf of all authors of the article, and that you have the authority to act as their agent for the purpose of entering into this agreement.
- You retain ownership of all rights under copyright in all versions of the article, and all rights not expressly granted in this agreement. To the extent that any edits made by CBAM to make the article suitable for publication in the journal amount to copyrightable works of authorship, CBAM hereby assigns all right, title, and interest in such edits to you. CBAM agrees to verify with you any such edits that are substantive.
- You further warrant that:
- The article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal or in a book or edited collection, and is not under consideration for any such publication.
- You are the sole author(s) of the article, and that you have a complete and unencumbered right to make the grants you make.
- The article does not libel anyone, invade anyone’s copyright or otherwise violate any statutory or common law right of anyone, and that you have made all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of any factual information contained in the article.
- This is the entire agreement between you and CBAM, and it may be modified only in writing.